Due to COVID-19, Pro Life Wellness Centre has strict measures in effect to keep patients and our staff safe. These measures include:
- No walk-inpatients: All patients must call in advance to book an appointment.
- Anyone entering the clinic, including patients, staff, and visitors, must go through a pre-screening and wear a mask and new gloves before entry. (Please note that all PPE will be provided by the clinic, free of charge)
- Hours and availability are currently limited.
- Everyone who enters the clinic must practice safe social distancing.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing measures are being done on a frequent basis.
- Prevention measures are being used to prepare for, during, and after each treatment.
- Measures are subject to change depending on the Public Health guidelines regarding COVID -19.
Please call the clinic if you would like more information.
Stay Safe and Stay Strong
Attention to all insurance adjusters and legal representatives:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently open with limited hours. We are experiencing high volume of voicemail and emails, but we are trying our best to respond as quickly as possible. We will continue to work closely with you and appreciate your patience during this time.