Shockwave therapy is a highly effective treatment option for many conditions. The evidence overwhelmingly supports this therapy as a breakthrough technology in orthopedic medicine for the treatment of many musculoskeletal injuries.
What can be treated with Shockwave Therapy?
- Plantar fasciitis (Heel spurs) - Chronic Inflammation
- Patellar tendinitis (Jumper’s knee) - Bursitis
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis elbow) - Shin splints
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers elbow) - Morton's Neuroma
- Thumb basal joint Arthritis - Stress Fractures
- Shoulder tendinitis - Osteoarthritis